Overview of SWiSH Video Compression Software:
SWiSH Video 3 gives you complete control over creation of flash video content. SWiSH is a low-cost solution for video producers who only need to convert their projects to Flash. With SWiSH you can import practically any format video and you’ll get back a high-quality FLV file. Many of the settings in SWiSH are adjustable, and you can even build customized video players for your Flash files. Best of all you can try SWiSH for free before deciding whether or not to purchase.
Input Formats Supported by Video Compression Software:
- Windows Media
Video Compression Software Output Formats:
- MX Video
Video Compression Software Additional Features:
- Easily adjust your video’s compression level.
- Set key frame intervals.
- Set whether to use deblocking and smoothing.
- Choose whether to include your video’s original audio in your Flash video.
- Choose whether to set audio to mono or force a frequency.
- Set your audio’s exports compression format and bit rate.
- Sync events in your Flash movies.
- Easily add, edit or delete any number of Events.
- Fine tune the precise time your events will occur during your video.
- Add an overlay to brand all your Flash videos with a linked watermark.
- Import any GIF or PNG image to use for your overlay.
Additional Features (continued):
- Select the position in your video for the overlay to appear.
- Convert multiple video files at once.
- Specify common conversion settings.
- Create your own custom player controls.
- Import custom controls into SWiSH Video3.
- Includes a collection of professionally designed player controls.
- Compose your own subtitles of import industry standard files.
- Control the subtitle display.
- VideoHQ enables the highest quality output for SWiSH Video 3.
- Highest quality Flash 9+ video (H264) and audio (AAC) give the best possible export quality.
- Set relative or absolute paths to suit the needs of your web site.
Video Compression Software Computer Requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium/AMD 900Mhz
- 256Mb of RAM
- 1024x768 pixels by 16bit depth