Who It's For:
Businesses large and small can benefit from video blogging. A quality vlog that's regularly updated will increase any business's web presence and draw in potential customers.
- Company updates: Video news releases or video messages from executives will keep the world informed about your company’s latest products, projects and achievements.
- Industry and world news: There’s no reason to limit the vlog to what’s happening within your company. Add videos on related topics that interest your customers, and you’ll keep drawing audiences to your business.
- Instruction: Show customers how to use the products that you sell with handy how-to videos. You can create the videos in-house, contract them out to a video production company, or find online videos that can be embedded into your vlog.
- Better customer communication: You already know the benefits of sending out press releases and advertising your business. A video blog is just another means to do that, and one that appeals to modern, tech-savvy customers.
- A more personal image: If company executives address the vlog audience on a regular basis you'll be giving your business a personal face that customers and partners can connect to.
- Increased web presence: A vlog will give your company's web site more in-depth content. Good videos can increase your web audience and your ranking in web searches.
- Make money: Business is all about making money, and business vlogging shouldn’t be any different. Ads embedded in your videos or placed on your vlog can add to your bottom line. >
- Promote, promote, promote: Just as with other aspects of your business, marketing and promotion are crucial to your vlog.
- Keep it regular: If you want your business video blog to be professional and keep viewers’ interest, you’ll need to regularly update it. You don’t need to do it every day, but plan on adding new content at least once a week.